Saturday 5 August 2017

FEMALE STUDENT TAKING HER BATH IN THE PUBLIC AFTER SUCCESSFUL GRADUATION



A female student was seen taking her bath in public after a successful graduation.

This lady graduated today from Imo State University, due to over excitementsome of them were been
poured water and some were rolling in a poolof dirty water. As reported by theschool security, she was found takingher bath in an open corner very close to her department.

When she was been interrogated she said that ,"I am so happy today for a successful graduation, I am now a graduate. It has not been easy because ,I am always used as a sex machine since my first year through which I pay my school fees and otherfees, so I decided to go naked today for the last time in the school. No more sex again, I am very happy".
What a shame! exclaimed by one of the security men. She was quickly taken to a bathroom and was clothed immediately. The photo above is for illustrative purposes.

Credibility 90%
Source, EMEKSEMPIRE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVENT OF THE WEEK

THE BEST DANCE CREW IN UNN FOR UNIVERSITIES

NOTE:   1. You are allowed to vote only once.  2. Voting ends in 2 days time.  3. Wish you the best as you choose carefully       ...

POPULAR POSTS